Shopping for anything should never be an arduous task. Shopping for tiles can be, because the possibilities and selections are so huge, so where do you begin to look?
The secret is to find one great ceramics supplier – a dealership that provides the full range of top line products, great service, attentive staff and a seamless shopping experience right up to delivery – all of these are key factors.
The question is can one dealer deliver all that? Well we at Lifestyle ceramics believe we can, but let’s give you some advice first and then perhaps that will convince you.
So, what are the 6 things to look for when shopping for tiles? …the things we believe that the ‘one stop’ ceramics dealer you seek needs to be able to promise…
- Experience and passion – Have they been around for a while? Do they really have your interests at heart? You will know this as soon as you deal with their people. You can tell experts from amateurs strait away.
- Are they up to speed with international trends? Do they stock the latest Global brands? Whether building or renovating, you want to be able to choose the trendiest and the best on offer anywhere in the world.
- Are they up to speed with the latest technologies? – Yes technology plays its role in this industry just as in most others …modern ceramics suppliers now have things like 3D design and virtual imagery that show you exactly what your tiles will look like when applied!
- Are they pricing competitive? – Cost is always an issue, especially if you want the best of the best, but have a fixed budget, like most individuals or contractors do. So, do they have some great deals and match up when it comes to cost savings?
- Is their staff knowledgeable and friendly? – With the range of tiles and their possible applications being so vast, you need to be dealing with people who know their product and how and where it can best be used. They also need to be friendly and attentive to your specific needs.
- How fast do they deliver? – There is nothing more frustrating than having to wait a long time for a promised delivery, especially if you are on a deadline. Find out what the period is between when the purchase is made and the actual delivery!
With over 30 years experience, a passion to serve, the latest global offerings under one roof, 3D design and rendering, competitive pricing, friendly, knowledgeable staff and the fastest purchase to delivery turn-around time anywhere – we believe Lifestyle ceramics exactly match the 6 things to look for when shipping for tiles! If we have convinced you then contact us for more advice and information. Remember we also have the latest trends in Bathroom fittings and accessories, but that’ for another article – Watch this space!